No announcement yet.

Missing, presumed happy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nate, you can change your user title to whatever you like...just got to your profile and you will see the 'User Title" box...just try to keep it clean, OK?

And man, I can't imagine getting on a plane after a night of solid drinking and no sleep...well, maybe I could in my younger days, but not any more!

As to the fried pickles, they are something of an institution in Austin. Katz's has been there forever and it's made Mr. Marc Katz a very nice chunk of change. It's good stuff though...I wouldn't be surprised if they are able to ship you out some pickles...give them a call!

Had a blast with you, too, Nate...everything you guys did was right on. Looking forward to seeing you at S2KDays '04 or sooner.

"Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
    --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Comment

Greg,

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad I was so well received and hope to do many more events with you guys in the future. Having said that, I'll be appearing in downtown Austin on a special one night engagement. Slated for either the 7th or 8th of November. To everyone in or around that area that I hung out with, you'd better be there. Greg especially, you skipped out before the fun started last time, we're gonna have to fix that this time...capice?

-Nate

Comment

They've got Wurstfest in New Braunfels on the 8th. You might want to clear you schedule during the day if you're in town on the 8th.

I cannot bring myself to go there, yet. At least not by myself...
        "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
        Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Originally posted by Ulrich
          They've got Wurstfest in New Braunfels on the 8th. You might want to clear you schedule during the day if you're in town on the 8th.

I cannot bring myself to go there, yet. At least not by myself...

eek, I don't know if I can go either....left my "wurstfest" outfit in my other suitcase, hahah.
          Seriously, I'm fun, but I'm not that fun.

Comment

OMGROFLMAO!!!!!

Comment

If those German guys had just grown out some long hair you could have braided it for them, Nate.

Comment

Do NOT repeat NOT confuse Bavaria with Germany!
                "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Originally posted by wickerbill
                  If those German guys had just grown out some long hair you could have braided it for them, Nate.
                  har har, that isn't going to die anytime soon huh?
                  from now on I'll keep all outlandish comments to myself.
                  And we're missing the point here...Saturday night in Austin...the S2KDays afterparty!!!
                  (way after)

Comment

Working...
                  X