S2KDays Group Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2KDays Group Photos

Way too busy to post the rest of my pics from Saturday (I've got about 40), but there are 2 group shots that came out pretty well. If you'd like the hi-res copies that are about 9 times the size (3x height and 3x width), I can print out 8x10s for the low price of $19.95. Just kidding. PM me if you're interested in getting them, and I'll figure out a way to make them available at some point in the near future. At full resolution, they're clear enough that you can actually pick out the people in the back row (if you know what they look like).

More to come in the next couple days (I've got about 40 pictures). Enjoy!

*2009/02/22 - reposted pics. They're roughly 3000x600 pixels in size*

Great pictures!

Congratulations to all those that made it. I am still stuck on a business trip without my S.

Comment

Nice pictures. Post the big ones in the gallery for those who want them. I would be interested in seeing the larger pictures. Man, I wish I could've been there.

Comment

Oh yeah, if that's Greg in the front with the red shirt doing funky things with his hands, I'm quitting! :lol4:

Comment

Originally posted by rstark
          Oh yeah, if that's Greg in the front with the red shirt doing funky things with his hands, I'm quitting! :lol4:
          It's gang-banger Greg, flashing the sign of the 'hood...

:lol4:
          "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
          Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Yep, that's me...the gang banger.

Great shots, btw, I think we will be using one of the pics that were taken on top of the parking structure as the main graphic on the site's index page.

Chad, be on the lookout for one that we can use.for this.

Keep the pictures coming...!
            "Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
            --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Comment

I think I took about 100 pictures with 10 different cameras saturday evening... Hopefully 1 or 2 turned out!

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

Comment

Supersize!

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

Comment

Since I'm having problems with this photo section on this site, I've posted mine on the "other" site.

http://forums.s2ki.com/forums/showth...hreadid=154057
                  Thanks,
                  Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

walmart.com offers ridiculously cheap printing services. one of our guys printed 8x10s at aroun 2.50 each
                    MY02 Sebring Silver - Cremated
                    MY06 Odyssey EX-L DVD/NAV and car seats
                    MY02 Sebring Silver

Comment

Working...
                    X