Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some stuff

Yes, those are props, and they're going out to some people:

- Greg, Sondra, and all the other behind-the-scenes helpers for putting together a great event. It went smooth as silk from my perspective...

- The drive leaders for planning routes, leading everyone around, and in some cases sacrificing their own interests for the betterment of the event...

- Urmil for putting up with me for 20 hours straight on our way down to Austin from Chicago, and 19 hours straight on the way back, and allowing me to attend the event despite my car troubles...

- Joe for carting me around Austin on Friday night, and Stefan for giving me the grand tour of most of South-Central texas. Two of the few times in my life I can recall enjoying riding along!

- Everyone who came for making it a fun, memorable, and safe event! Also, thanks for your cooperation moving cars around Saturday evening - everything fell into place and we had just enough time to get some good shots in. I think the pictures turned out very well!

I guess I'm short a few props... I had a great time, I wish I could have had my car there, but it all worked out in the end. Hope to see some of you Texans on the Dragon some time down the road...

The rest will be uploaded shortly!

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

http://www.s2kca.com/photopost/showg...5023&ppuser=20

Not all uploaded... and for some reason the gallery indexes them in the opposite order that I upload them (oops) so they'll probably make a bit more sense if you start with the last one...

Comment

Rest of my pictures are finally uploaded!

Comment

he, he, he...I saw that boxster in the parking lot too. I haven't decided yet if it was the result of the dumbass having it valet parked or if the car itself just broke apart on it's own after being scared out of it's shell by all of the S2000's around!
        Davo

The older I get, the faster I was

'02 Sebring Silver
        '07 VW Touareg V6
        '70 Volvo 1800E

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideBilly
          - Joe for carting me around Austin on Friday night
          I was glad to be of service. I think that the Austin skyline and building architecture is very intriguing at night, which is why we did the night tour.

I'm glad you enjoyed it and if we do this in your neck of the woods, I'll expect the same.

Until next time.....
          Thanks,
          Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Not much to see in my neck of the woods!

Comment

WSB,
              Thanks for the photos. My wife and I enjoyed looking at them, she was especially happy that you "stopped" for lunch. :LOL: It looks and sounds like it was a great time for everyone. Great job to all that made it happen.

Comment

Yes, "lunch" was quite large and probably would have done more damage to the bumper than it was worth...

Comment

Working...
                X