yet another video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another video

OK....I was playing with PiP on this one....the rear view is in the top left of the frame...I'm sorry about the streaming quality guys...I don't think it's my encoding, maybe just a you tube issue...

I'm going to look into photobucket or a flicker pro account...hopefully they'll offer better quality streaming!

Remember...this one is just for testing/fun....I also put it at about 300% from full speed so I look like an awesome driver

More in the next couple of days...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jI-Hj4nvfU
    Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club!

Wow t and yet another GREAT vid!!
    i like the PiP too, its like putting two videos into one
    Dont worry about the streaming right now... im sure on the DVD its going to be phenomenal!

thank you again for doing this for us!

Comment

Looks good. I didn't have any streaming issues. It ran very smoothly. The only comment I have would be to ask if the PiP could be positioned on the lower right.

Keep 'em coming!

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
      Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post
        Looks good. I didn't have any streaming issues. It ran very smoothly. The only comment I have would be to ask if the PiP could be positioned on the lower right.

Keep 'em coming!
        yeah, I did it that way at first....I put it in the top left so you couldn't see my forehead (I forgot my S2KCA hat )

I'm going to be testing with google video, it's a bigger image (640x480 vs. 320x240), and there are no size limitations!

Once I have a good quality I'll get a video thread stickyed and update the first thread with new videos as I edit them...glad everyone is enjoying them!
        Become an S2KCA Member, the only NON-PROFIT S2000 Car Club!

Comment

Originally posted by uwimage View Post
          yeah, I did it that way at first....I put it in the top left so you couldn't see my forehead (I forgot my S2KCA hat )
          LOL!!

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, S2KCA Windshield Decal,
          Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

I agree on the lower right for the rear view, even if I can see ya head

Comment

Kind of OT (sorry) but not entirely unrelated...

Is there a way to capture streaming video from the web and save it as an .avi or DivX file? There are two clips on CBS's "60 Minutes" website that I'd like to save (Dubai, Inc. Part 1 and 2), but wouldn't know how.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/...n3361753.shtml
              "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
              Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

if it's a flash media player (which i'm guessing it is) then you can use screen capture software like www.fraps.com i have yet to see one that is free. If the video is a true streaming video (like wmx or something) then you can use VLC Media Player (www.videolan.org) and save the output as a video file.

Comment

i just watched the dubai video by the way, and it's amazing. i mean i knew there was a lot going on down there but i didn't know it was like that. incredible. plus, free healthcare and free university?

Comment

uwimage: do put it on google video because currently youtube is blocked at my work but not google video

Comment

Working...
                    X