• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2KDays Photo thread

S2K Days, Los Angeles..png
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Wow! That's some spiffy event you got going on there! So much yellow!

Wish I could have made it this year.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
      After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

Comment

This looks like so much fun. I'm sad that I couldn't make it this year. Miss seeing everyone from last year. Have fun and be safe driving.
          06 Grand Prix White S2000
          08 Apex Blue Pearl S2000 CR (#363)

Follow S2KCA Arizona Chapter on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/S2KCAAZ/

Comment

Yes. Much yellow!

I have only taken a few pics myself, but hopefully others who have taken more will share.
            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

Comment

20180703_105115.jpg
                -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Welcoming Reception

Comment

Day 1 Drive - Ojai

Comment

It looks like a good time!

Sorry I couldn't make it. Life snuck up on me.

Comment

20180704_104901.jpg
                        -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Comment

20180704_115615.jpg
                            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

16C65862-D804-4FE1-8ABE-8556EDB3C128.jpeg
                              S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

5248EFF5-4797-4D39-B1EB-10A2265439F9.jpeg
                                S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Comment

9ECAB585-F7E1-40B9-94B8-B1EEB69171C3.jpeg
                                  Last edited by 4U2NV; 07-04-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

9A66D926-8AB2-4CF7-81AF-554817B10BD4.jpeg

Comment

42C98795-2EEE-4AD6-9A03-94C7CADF26F5.jpeg

Comment

Thanks for posting pictures

looks like Jason found his next S2000
                                        Coop
                                        Life Member 57
                                        KE0BND
                                        What other people think of me, is none of my business
                                        It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Working...
                                        X