No announcement yet.

S2KDays Photo thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somebody PLEASE tell me you snuck a picture of the Mach 5!!!!!
    Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
    After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Smores by the fire pit. Best S2KDays dessert EVER!
      Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

Comment

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post
        Somebody PLEASE tell me you snuck a picture of the Mach 5!!!!!
        +1

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
        2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
        Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

I wasn't going to mess with that big security guy for a simple picture.

Comment

The Host and Security kept a pretty tight watch on all of us in the vault. No one dared to raise a camera in there.

Comment

Group photos from the Korean Friendship Bell and drive stop.

Comment

Best looking car in the bunch!!

Comment

image_2311.jpg Banquet pictures can be found on my One Drive link below.
                  https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahp39x141etytmlpYo95nG9eaLLi

Images can be downloaded at full resolution. I hope you find something you like. Rob

Comment

Thank you Bobby.

Comment

Comment

Here's my contribution to this thread:

It was a great time and a wonderful get together. Met a lot of old friends and many new ones and a few I hope to get to know better in years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by s2kbobby View Post
                          image_2311.jpg Banquet pictures can be found on my One Drive link below.
                          https://1drv.ms/f/s!Ahp39x141etytmlpYo95nG9eaLLi

Images can be downloaded at full resolution. I hope you find something you like. Rob
                          Thank you for sharing.
                          sigpic

P.S. I have driven an S in Hawaii, but it wasn't mine. Does that count?

Comment

Rosanne signing autographs for tourists at the Korean Friendship Bell

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by captnplnet View Post
                                  Rosanne signing autographs for tourists at the Korean Friendship Bell
                                  Hahaha! Those tourists were so funny. They were just loving all the cars and several wanted to get in and take pictures. I figured it was good karma to say yes. No autographs though.
                                  -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
                                  California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

I'll be gathering up all of the pictures that everyone shares in the various places people are sharing them and will put them all on Shutterfly within the next week or so.

As some of you know from last year, I used the Shutterfly albums to help build the S2KCA Calendar. I have a few other things in mind with those pictures and shutterfly this year, so if you have higher res that you want to send to me, I'll post the shutterfly link and you'll be able to add any in high res that I haven't already collected.
                                    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
                                    California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

I would be glad to if this %$#@&^* laptop would read my SD card.
                                      I can't even update my blog. SMH
                                      Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 134,000 miles
                                      2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 37,000 miles

Comment

I will be looking at my photos hopefully this weekend. I hope that a few of them are worth sharing.

Comment

In this picture I am thinking that I like these red cars!
                                          2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
                                          Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
                                          Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Working...
                                          X