S2KDays Photo thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
    Click image for larger version Name:	9ECAB585-F7E1-40B9-94B8-B1EEB69171C3.jpeg Views:	2 Size:	3.26 MB ID:	1658307
    In this picture I am thinking I need another red car.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Those Korean tourists actually asked me what is going on in english so I answered them in korean and explained what we were doing. Then, they realized that we all were driving a same car.

Comment

Ha! Well then it was good you were there to explain!

I didn't figure they had any idea what was going on, but we were so picturesque and all.
        -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
        California Dreamin'

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
        The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Comment

When I get back home from work (1st day back - took Monday off), I'll unload everything I took on my phone and upload them. Maybe the videos will upload from ym laptop, instead of not from my phone.

Comment

I think I'm covered for napkins for a little while.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20180716_210140.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	1658661
            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
            The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

Comment

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post
              (group pic on the Ojai drive)

Can you email me the original of this, full def? I'll PM my address.
              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

I can send you the original from my phone (which I took it with). That is the best I can do
                Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

I can send you the original from my phone (which I took it with). That is the best I can do
                  That will work.
                  -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

I have created a dropbox link with photos from several of the S2KDays SoCal attendees. You can download the photos at the link below.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7egtsl5zs...xkDMuIYYa?dl=0
                    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Wow, that's some collection of photos! I still can't adjust to the new photography. (I'm an old film/negative/print selective framing one at a time 20 to the roll 35mm kinda guy.)
                      The sheer amount of shots you can take gives you so much freedom to shoot at will (poor Will). Great job Roseanne, you've documented the whole group experience excellently!
                      The picture of Big Mike and I standing over the S600 made me crack up. It's even tinier than I remember! I can't wait to see a pic of John (Speedracer) in his when he gets it finished.
                      Get Big Mike to sit next to him in it and it'd look incredible (if the suspension could handle it).
                      Thanks again for all you and Jason did to make it a great time.
                      2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Just to be clear, several people contributed to the photos in the Dropbox folder. I believe that Stephn contributed many of the pictures. Credit goes to everyone that attended and shared their photos.

S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Comment

I should have known Stephn had a hand in it, none the less thanks all for an amazing visual documentation of a great event!
                          2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
                            Just to be clear, several people contributed to the photos in the Dropbox folder. I believe that Stephn contributed many of the pictures. Credit goes to everyone that attended and shared their photos.

Yes! That is very true. I believe this is a compilation of everyone's photos who shared them with us. And Stephn did take a boatload of pictures! S2KBobby always contributes too. And I know there were a lot of other people who contributed as well. Everyone's involvement is what made this happen so well.
                            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

Somebody PLEASE tell me you snuck a picture of the Mach 5!!!!!
                              We stopped by the Petersen Museum today and snapped a few shots for you.

Name:	86DFCF4A-80C2-4F7B-8BD4-9D79999EF5F6.jpeg
Views:	46
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	1669303

Name:	F19C82B6-612E-4D7B-804D-53CD26D98B15.jpeg
Views:	26
Size:	3.08 MB
ID:	1669304

Name:	17E275F7-BF24-4DCA-8E7A-763C82B6ABD3.jpeg
Views:	27
Size:	2.60 MB
ID:	1669305

Name:	92F301C2-3126-45AB-BB0A-50FDC00F8E68.jpeg
Views:	27
Size:	847.2 KB
ID:	1669306

Comment

Name:	20191109_160150.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	1669308

-Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Miscellaneous Musings:

Comment

OH MAN!!! Thank you Jason and Roseanne!! She is a beauty!
                                  Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                                  After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Working...
                                  X