No announcement yet.

S2KDays Photo thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this picture I am thinking I need another red car.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Those Korean tourists actually asked me what is going on in english so I answered them in korean and explained what we were doing. Then, they realized that we all were driving a same car.

Comment

Ha! Well then it was good you were there to explain!

I didn't figure they had any idea what was going on, but we were so picturesque and all.
        -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
        California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

When I get back home from work (1st day back - took Monday off), I'll unload everything I took on my phone and upload them. Maybe the videos will upload from ym laptop, instead of not from my phone.

Comment

I think I'm covered for napkins for a little while.
            20180716_210140.jpg
            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

"People can say crap. They can think whatever they want, but you control how you feel about it."

"When Ginsburg heard that this man had reported that her nickname at Harvard was 'bitch,' Ginsburg looked up and said, 'better bitch than mouse.'"

Comment

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post
              (group pic on the Ojai drive)

Can you email me the original of this, full def? I'll PM my address.
              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

I can send you the original from my phone (which I took it with). That is the best I can do
                Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
                After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post
                  I can send you the original from my phone (which I took it with). That is the best I can do
                  That will work.
                  -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Working...
                  X