Paramount Ranch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paramount Ranch

At least we got to visit the Ranch on our drive. Unfortunately, the SoCal fires took care of that:
    https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart...QwMTMyMTg4NgS2
    Gene

2001 Silverstone/Black S2000 ~ 134,000 miles
    2005 Berlina Black/Onyx NSX ~ 37,000 miles

During our visit:
    Gene

Comment

-Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
      California Dreamin'

"You can't improve yourself by trying to hurt someone else. Many have tried, but it always fails."

Comment

Thanks for posting. Interested to see any more "after" photos.

Comment

Before (a picture I took 5 years ago today; just came up in my FB memories) :

FB_IMG_1542500512021.jpg

After (pic taken, not by me, in almost the same spot -note the large rock in the foreground) :

FB_IMG_1542232681980.jpg
          -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
          California Dreamin'

"You can't improve yourself by trying to hurt someone else. Many have tried, but it always fails."

Comment

Not necessarily the end of the story
            There’s little left of the iconic Western Town in the Santa Monica Mountains, where hundreds of films and TV shows have been shot for more than 90 years, after the Woolsey Fire roared through…
            2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

This is a video of a helicopter rescue during the Woolsey fire. As an old helicopter pilot, I can relate to what these guys are thinking/doing!

Gene

Comment

Working...
              X