• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Book - S2KDays SoCal

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.29.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.30.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.30.48 PM.png

At S2KDays I asked club members to share their photos with me so I could display the images during the banquet. I had an opportunity to review the photos this holiday season and it brought back many great memories, so I created a photo book on Shutterfly.

A few sample pages are shown above. To preview the entire book, just click the link below and then click the orange "View" button.

Shutterfly Link: https://share.shutterfly.com/action/...cid=SHAR-PBAPP

Use the left and right arrow buttons to view the various pages. To order a book, click the orange ADD TO CART button and follow the instructions. Yes, you do have to create a Shutterfly account if you do not already have one. There are various discounts available all the time. Check https://www.shutterfly.com/promotions_details/ for the latest deals.

Hope you enjoy the book!
    Last edited by 4U2NV; 12-29-2018, 04:57 PM.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Right now there is a 50% off deal for 8x8 hard-cover photo books through Sat Dec 29. So this is a good time to jump on this. Also check Groupon for any deals.
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

Comment

Damn it. You're really good at this stuff, Jason.
      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Ordered.

Comment

Shutterfly still has the 50% discount available until January 2nd.
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
            Shutterfly still has the 50% discount available until January 2nd.
            You beat me to it! I was just about to post about that. No code needed. 50% off hardcover books and 40% off the extra pages through Wednesday Jan 2.

https://www.shutterfly.com/photo-boo...LYFBDRR181230A
            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
              Ordered.
              I'm glad you were able to take advantage of this. I'm looking forward to receiving mine also.

Today I saw one of the S2KCA yellow coolers in use on one of our drives. Peter Kim said he loves the cooler with its many pockets.
              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Shutterfly 50% off promotion extended to the end of the day, January 3rd.

Comment

I just saw an updated ad. 50% off hardcover books though Sunday Jan 6, 11:59pm.
                  -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Still time to order a book with the 50% discount.

Comment

Groupon just started offering a $5 8x8, 20 page, hard cover photo book deal again. It's a *great* deal (actually, it's way better than great). You may opt to update and add on a dust cover or lay flat pages (not needed, but nice), but the $5 deal is a steal!

Grab the Groupon while it lasts. Oh, and it looks like shutterfly is offering some discounts on some of the add-ons and upgrades through Sunday.
                      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Shutterfly has a free photo book offer right now. Looks like you *might* have to place the order through their mobile app. But free is definitely a great deal! Shipping still costs money though.

Promo code: THANKS

Ends Monday Jan 21.

​​​​​​​
                        -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Shutterfly has a free photo book offer right now. Free is definitely a great deal! Shipping still costs money though.

Promo code: BOOKFORYOU

Ends Sunday March 10.

The fine print:
                          Offer expires March 10, 2019 (11:59 P.M. PT). Offer is good for one free 20-standard page 8x8 hard photo cover book through shutterfly.com, our mobile-friendly site or Shutterfly app (upgrade option not available on the mobile app). Promo can only be redeemed once per account and/or billing address. Offer cannot be combined with other code-based %-off or $-off offers. Taxes, shipping and handling may apply. Other cover types, additional pages, StorytellingTM styles, etc may be added to the current book for an additional fee. Or apply the current price of a 20-standard page 8x8 hard photo cover book (after taking into account any current discounts on shutterfly.com) toward the purchase of a larger photo book. Not valid on 6x6 or 7x9 photo books, soft cover books, flush mount albums, Groovebook, yearbook orders, prepaid plans, other products and prior purchases.
                          -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Man, I've gone round and round with the shutterfly website, signed up and tried to get the book in my cart. I'm not finding anything friendly about the site. Nada!
                            2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Originally posted by Stuka View Post
                              Man, I've gone round and round with the shutterfly website, signed up and tried to get the book in my cart. I'm not finding anything friendly about the site. Nada!
                              I can help you with it tomorrow morning, if you would like. As part of my work, I do support of end users all the time. We can do a remote session and make the purchase happen no problem. Just let me know.

I shall even wear my nifty new Vera hat.
                              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Thanks for the offer Roseanne, but after banging my head against a wall for a while I turned the effort over to my more computer literate wife Anne (who proceeded to bang her head against the same wall several times). If the offer still stands for later today when she gets home from work (or some other mutually convenient time) having her take over would probably greatly increase the likelihood of success.
                                2000 AP1 mods: Kraftwerks high boost supercharger kit, Proflow Design throttle body, AP2 transmission, Stage 2 Competition Clutch, KW Variant 3 coilovers, RM strut tower brace, MG Racing X brace, AP2 V1 wheels, AP2 rear wing, Moddiction heat shield, Hella horns, Custom fab cold air box, Ceramic coated exhaust manifold, Fujitsubo Legalis R dual exhaust, custom front splitter, and custom vented OEM hood.

Comment

Thanks for the offer Roseanne, but after banging my head against a wall for a while I turned the effort over to my more computer literate wife Anne (who proceeded to bang her head against the same wall several times). If the offer still stands for later today when she gets home from work (or some other mutually convenient time) having her take over would probably greatly increase the likelihood of success.
                                  I'm happy to help. I can navigate the shutterfly site with a fair amount of speed these days. I'll PM you contact info.
                                  -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

. If the offer still stands for later today when she gets home from work (or some other mutually convenient time) having her take over would probably greatly increase the likelihood of success.
                                    I am available today. I'm just working on some projects around my place today and none of them are a big deal to interrupt up until about 6pm. I'm busy tomorrow though.
                                    -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Working...
                                    X