• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo Book - S2KDays SoCal

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.29.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.30.22 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-28 at 11.30.48 PM.png

At S2KDays I asked club members to share their photos with me so I could display the images during the banquet. I had an opportunity to review the photos this holiday season and it brought back many great memories, so I created a photo book on Shutterfly.

A few sample pages are shown above. To preview the entire book, just click the link below and then click the orange "View" button.

Shutterfly Link: https://share.shutterfly.com/action/...cid=SHAR-PBAPP

Use the left and right arrow buttons to view the various pages. To order a book, click the orange ADD TO CART button and follow the instructions. Yes, you do have to create a Shutterfly account if you do not already have one. There are various discounts available all the time. Check https://www.shutterfly.com/promotions_details/ for the latest deals.

Hope you enjoy the book!
    Last edited by 4U2NV; 12-29-2018, 05:57 PM.
    S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Where have you driven your S2000?

Right now there is a 50% off deal for 8x8 hard-cover photo books through Sat Dec 29. So this is a good time to jump on this. Also check Groupon for any deals.
    -Roseanne

"Wait... r.murphy isn't a dude?"
    California Dreamin'

"You can't improve yourself by trying to hurt someone else. Many have tried, but it always fails."

Comment

Damn it. You're really good at this stuff, Jason.
      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

"You can't improve yourself by trying to hurt someone else. Many have tried, but it always fails."

Comment

Ordered.

Comment

Shutterfly still has the 50% discount available until January 2nd.
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18

Comment

Originally posted by 4U2NV View Post
            Shutterfly still has the 50% discount available until January 2nd.
            You beat me to it! I was just about to post about that. No code needed. 50% off hardcover books and 40% off the extra pages through Wednesday Jan 2.

https://www.shutterfly.com/photo-boo...LYFBDRR181230A
            -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Originally posted by AZS2KDancer View Post
              Ordered.
              I'm glad you were able to take advantage of this. I'm looking forward to receiving mine also.

Today I saw one of the S2KCA yellow coolers in use on one of our drives. Peter Kim said he loves the cooler with its many pockets.
              -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Shutterfly 50% off promotion extended to the end of the day, January 3rd.

Comment

I just saw an updated ad. 50% off hardcover books though Sunday Jan 6, 11:59pm.
                  -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Still time to order a book with the 50% discount.

Comment

Groupon just started offering a $5 8x8, 20 page, hard cover photo book deal again. It's a *great* deal (actually, it's way better than great). You may opt to update and add on a dust cover or lay flat pages (not needed, but nice), but the $5 deal is a steal!

Grab the Groupon while it lasts. Oh, and it looks like shutterfly is offering some discounts on some of the add-ons and upgrades through Sunday.
                      -Roseanne

California Dreamin'

Comment

Working...
                      X