Did we drive this road?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did we drive this road?

I am reading an article about the GTI being driven on Little Tujunga Canyon Road. Did we drive that one as well?
    Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
    After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Originally posted by gomarlins3 View Post
    I am reading an article about the GTI being driven on Little Tujunga Canyon Road. Did we drive that one as well?
    No, we did not. Great road, though. It was an alternate on our list of options. If the fires that hit the Santa Monica mountains had struck earlier, we had Pasadena-ish area with Angeles Crest Highway, Big Tujunga, Little Tujunga, Spunky Canyon, and Bouquet Canyons as our second option for location and drives.
    -Roseanne

S2KDays: 2019 Gettysburg || 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River

Miscellaneous Musings:
    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble.

It was a bright cold day in April, and the clocks were striking thirteen.
    -Eric Arthur Blair

If I could only give three words of advice, they would be, "tell the truth." If I got three more words, I'd add: "All the time."
    -Randy Pausch

Comment

I was reading about how fun the road is, but I can't imagine it would be more fun that the roads we did that year.
      Happiness is a nice road, great weather, and driving the S with Sue in the seat next to me.

"Whatever you do, where ever you go, enjoy the drive."

I know for a FACT that the last year of production of the S2000 is 2003!!!!!
      After that, it will be the S2200 under an assumed name.

Comment

Now you have a reason to go back!
        S2KDays: 2018 SoCal || 2017 Fredericksburg || 2016 Durango || 2014 Hood River || 2011 Black Hills

Comment

There are several fun roads in SoCal. It is definitely worth another trip or two back in order to experience them. If you decide to travel here again, I can offer some suggestions.
          S2K Days Attendee: Belterra, IN - 07 | Lake George, NY - 08 | San Francisco, CA - 09 | Asheville, NC - 10 | Keystone, SD - 11 | Golden, CO - 12 | Atlanta, GA - 13 | Hood River, OR - 14 | Cumberland Falls, KY - 15 | Durango, CO - 16 | Fredericksburg, TX - 17 | SoCal, CA - 18 | Gettysburg, PA - 19

Where have you driven your S2000?

Comment

Working...
          X