Laguna Seca 12-6-07

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laguna Seca 12-6-07

Ron (S2WOOW),Steve D, and Jim S will be at Laguna on Thursday.

Anyone else going to be there? I'm looking forward to it especially since I had to cancel a day at Infineon last month.

We may have a little get together on Wed. night. just to settle in after our long drive.
    S2KLA/Central Coast Cruisers

I'll be working so you guys have fun. I sure hope the rain holds off. They're saying 50% chance up here in the Bay Area for Thurs and Fri.

Comment

We missed you at Sears Point.

I can't make this one. My car is in the middle of getting the bushings replaced and upping the boost a bit more. I am looking to make a date in late January or early February.
      JW
      Cannondale Six13
      LOOK KG 381
      Klien Quantum Race

Comment

We all had a good time. Weather was a little wet at times, but the whole group was fast and safe. Jim got the GT3 down to low 1:52's chasing Ron (S2WOOOW). Ron's new suspension really worked well. Steve used the wet driving skills he learned at the ring this summer.

We all had two dry sessions and two cut short by rain. I only got 20 flying laps in, but they were a fun 20 laps. It was my first time track driving in the rain. I stayed out until I had to keep the wipers on intermittent and the RA1's were singing in every turn.

Steve was the only one of our group to go out and run a full rain session. He's like a duck.

Comment

Sounds like fun.

This is something the Texas track fiends have been wanting to do for a long time. Maybe one day.
          Thanks,
          Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

We are going to look at a annual schedule for next year and set some track dates. When we know what they are you should try to make it out here for some fun.

I would post some video if I only knew how to get it from the camera into the computer. I have some photos I will post if I get some time.

Comment

Working...
            X