No announcement yet.

(Lone Star- 01/05/08 ) Track Intro & Tech Inspection at Track Time Performance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks and good job everyone. The burgers were great, Andy. The presentation was informative. And the tech inspection instructional, Curt. We'll see y'all in two weeks.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• I am definitely glad I made it out today. I had a great time, although I didn't get to have any Hamburgers . I can't wait for the next event like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stratocaster View Post
        Sean

I think we need to do one of these a quarter. I am sure Curt would be up for it.
        Coop, Tom, and I have been discussing this, and we think two per year will probably be enough from the club standpoint. However, if Curt wants to do more, I'm sure we'll support him. Any chance for a GTG at Curts is otay with me!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
        2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
        Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Originally posted by Terror View Post
          I am definitely glad I made it out today. I had a great time, although I didn't get to have any Hamburgers . I can't wait for the next event like this.
          Glad you made it Jon. You should really try to make it up to TWS in a couple of weeks. You don't have to run, but at least come out to hang with the crew. TDE has parade laps at lunch time, so you can the drive the track to check it out. Besides, the action in the pits is usually half the fun!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
          2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
          Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Looks like I missed a great event... Around the time you were eating your burgers, I go hassled by the nitwits from Border Control (do I look like Joe?). What the [email protected]$% is that checkpoint on I-10 past El Paso good for anyway?
            "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
            Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
              Great pics Cammie!
              Andy and Joe for cooking, and everyone else who helped to make this another great Lone Star S2KCA event!
              Andy did all the hard prep work and I just got the 'easy' shift. Thanks Andy!
              Thanks,
              Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

• Great event. It was good to see PCA there and to see old friends and meet some people i hope become friends.

Thanks Joe and Ajay for the great burgers. I seems that at every evnt he attends Ajay is right there going whatever grunt work that's required to help everyone have a good time. Thanks Ajay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ulrich View Post
                  Looks like I missed a great event... Around the time you were eating your burgers, I go hassled by the nitwits from Border Control (do I look like Joe?). What the [email protected]$% is that checkpoint on I-10 past El Paso good for anyway?
                  That check-point is considered part of thr border and CBP has the authority to stop every car and inspect it.
                  2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
                  Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
                  Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

• Yeah, not to get too far off-topic, but I never understood that. Certainly the professional coyotes know about the inspection point and know how to circumvent it. Same with any drug smugglers. So what are they trying to accomplish by slowing down traffic and hasseling innocent travellers? Besides, do you carry your passport with you when travelling inside the US?
                    "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                    Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

• More images . . .

hasta

Comment

• hasta

Comment

• Originally posted by Terror View Post
                          I am definitely glad I made it out today. I had a great time. I can't wait for the next event like this.
                          He liked it so much, that he became an S2KCA and a LoneStar Member!

GO LONESTAR!
                          Thanks,
                          Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

• Welcome!

Comment

• Thank you everyone for helping makeing this a great event. I have already been asked if we are planning to do this again!
                              Again Thank You All.

Curt

Comment

• Originally posted by trackit View Post
                                Thank you everyone for helping makeing this a great event. I have already been asked if we are planning to do this again!
                                Again Thank You All.

Curt
                                Thanks for being a great host, Curt.
                                And for the tech inspection.
                                And ALWAYS for the valuable advice
                                hasta

Comment

• Glad to do it any time

Comment

Working...
                                  X