(Lone Star) TWS Caravan Friday 1/18/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Lone Star) TWS Caravan Friday 1/18/08

Anyone interested in caravaning from Houston to TWS on Friday? We're going to leave from the Shell station at Westheimer & BW8 at 4:30pm sharp. From there, we'll head up the Beltway to 290 and take Hwy 6 N to College Station. We should get there around 6pm.

Who's in:

Rocketman
    ChrisS02
    Ninja
    Last edited by Rocketman; 01-17-2008, 12:09 PM.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

sounds good, in for that

Comment

a little early for me. Not sure I can make it.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
      Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
      Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Take the day off like the rest of us!

sigpic
        2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
        Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

work =pay=track time. threfore no work = no track time.....
          2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
          Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
          Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

So that's how it works!

I guess we'll see you when you get there.

sigpic

Comment

Are you folks meeting for dinner someplace in CS on Friday? I feel like I've got to go to the noob meeting, but would still like to meet up with everyone if you are all doing something coordinated.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                Anyone interested in caravaning from Houston to TWS on Friday? We're going to leave from the Shell station at Westheimer & BW8 at 4pm sharp. From there, we'll head up the Beltway to 290 and take Hwy 6 N to College Station. We should get there around 6pm.
                Do yourselves a favor and meet at the Conoco station on Eldrige just off I-10 instead, and then take Eldrige up to 290. You'll save money (no tolls) and I can guarantee that traffic on Eldrige is faster than on the Beltway (especially if some of you don't have EZ tags).
                "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

Anyone caravanning from the Northeast side?
                  Hastas should be there about dinner time. Let's try to get AC away from Margarita Rocks. Their Margaritas don't
                  hasta

Comment

Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post
                    Are you folks meeting for dinner someplace in CS on Friday? I feel like I've got to go to the noob meeting, but would still like to meet up with everyone if you are all doing something coordinated.
                    Hey George...some of us that aren't driving over the weekend are coming up there to hang out with the crew on Sunday. You should join us. I was hoping we could eat dinner afterwards before we all head back home.

What's the concensus track junkies?

Comment

I have a saturday class and I wont be able to head up there till saturday around 3. anyone going around that time? if not i will just head over with the sunday caravan.

Comment

I'm not leaving until Saturday either. Feel free to tag along with me if you wish. That goes for anyone else that isn't leaving until Saturday.

Comment

a idea would be to mix up the tour, or food types, ie: thai, mexican, pizza, deli, etc
                          Coop
                          Life Member 57
                          KE0BND
                          What other people think of me, is none of my business
                          It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

I'll be there all weekend, but I should have family in tow starting Saturday afternoon. Friday night I'll be on my own, so I'd like to hook up with whoever is there. I'll be at the newbie meeting at the Manor House at 8:30, but should be over earlier and plan on being hungry.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post
                              I'll be there all weekend, but I should have family in tow starting Saturday afternoon. Friday night I'll be on my own, so I'd like to hook up with whoever is there. I'll be at the newbie meeting at the Manor House at 8:30, but should be over earlier and plan on being hungry.
                              No problem George. Since your folks live there, why don't you pick a place for Friday?

sigpic

Comment

uh oh. Pressure!

I'll post back here later this week.

Comment

Originally posted by lisaj1 View Post
                                  Hey George...some of us that aren't driving over the weekend are coming up there to hang out with the crew on Sunday. You should join us. I was hoping we could eat dinner afterwards before we all head back home.

What's the concensus track junkies?
                                  After a long tiring weekend, all I want to do is get home and have a hot shower.

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post
                                    After a long tiring weekend, all I want to do is get home and have a hot shower.
                                    Dit toe (no offense to Lisa, of course )
                                    hasta

Comment

Yeah, the drive home is when I am always least patient with the slowpokes sightseeing in the left lane on 290. :LOL:

Comment

I'll be barreling down 290 early Sat AM

Comment

Working...
                                        X