No announcement yet.

(Lone Star) TWS Caravan Friday 1/18/08

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You all have fun out there and be safe. Keep the shiny side up!
    Thanks,
    Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Originally posted by joe_s2k View Post
      You all have fun out there and be safe. Keep the shiny side up!
      How long has it been, Joe? We miss you
      hasta

Comment

Originally posted by Hastarock View Post
        How long has it been, Joe? We miss you
        14-15 months now...

I planned on going to this event, but this weekend is my wife's birthday. I'll hope to join you all out there in May-June.
        Thanks,
        Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Originally posted by joe_s2k View Post
          14-15 months now...

I planned on going to this event, but this weekend is my wife's birthday. I'll hope to join you all out there in May-June.
          that hasnt stopped you before jk

Comment

So what time at Benigans? I'm gonna try to make it. But I think I will be leaving Houston around 5:30 ;(. I'm expecting to hit alot of traffic, especially leaving the medical center

Comment

I think George is planning to be there about 6:00 or so. Chris and I will probably be there around 6:30 or 7:00. Everyone is welcome to join us whenever you can.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
              2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
              Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                I think George is planning to be there about 6:00 or so. Chris and I will probably be there around 6:30 or 7:00. Everyone is welcome to join us whenever you can.
                I was planning on it, but I spun my car this morning and hit a curb. So I'm out this weekend.

Y'all have fun and be safe.

P.s. If anyone knows Rick's cell number, please PM me so I can get in touch with him. Thanks.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Sorry to hear that George. Is anything broken or bent?

sigpic
                  2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                  Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post

Sorry to hear that George. Is anything broken or bent?
                    Chipped the rim of the wheel (not sure if it bent or not). Also bent something in the suspension, the lower control arm, I believe. I'm waiting for the Honda dealer to call me back.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

After you get it fixed, have Curt do your alignment. I'm sure Honda will get it driveable, but Curt will make sure it's straight.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X