(Lone Star) - DE March 1st - 2nd TWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Lone Star) - DE March 1st - 2nd TWS

March - this is the BIG one. IT WILL FILL UP EARLY, SO REGISTER NOW!
    Remember Green and Blue fill up VERY early.

http://www.thedriversedge.net/02_tracks.htm

Don't forget to add S2KCA in the club affiliation section. The track comittee will work with Rick to get group discounts applied if we get enough numbers.

Hotel: Comfort Suites Aggieland (Phone #: 979-680-9000) - Group price is $84/night with two queen beds. Make sure you tell them you are with S2KCA. It is a brand new, very clean, and very hospitable place to stay. Breakfast is better than average. Check the online rate with AAA prior to booking - it may be slightly cheaper ($81)

Saturday Dinner: Will be determined - maybe Outback

Weather: http://weather.msn.com/tenday.aspx?w...ns=wc:USTX0270

Who's In:
    1. ajay
    2. Rocketman
    3. Spiderxvpbiking (miata)
    4. weneversleep (M3)
    5. David W
    6.Geo02S2k (Type R)
    7. Ninja
    8. Karno
    9. Coop
    10. ChrisS02
    11. Hastarock
    12. S1997
    13. blackflag
    14. D`Funkaladu`
    15. speedracer

Visitors:
    Terror
    TxRedHot_S2k
    Harley's S2K

Need Magnetic or Vinyl Numbers?
    Contact ChrisS02 - He did mine shown in my sig
    Last edited by ajay; 03-01-2008, 03:26 AM. Reason: Updated list

Me please!!!!!!

This event is just a little over a month away, so get signed up NOW!!!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

registered

So I take it no more Clarion?

Comment

In

Comment

In once I get everything worked out with Rick.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_337 View Post
            registered

So I take it no more Clarion?
            You can stay wherever you like. Personally, I will not stay at the Clarion anymore - especially after staying at the Comfort Suites last weekend. I liked it so much that I got them to give us a Club discount. As far as I know, the Clarion discount is still in effect and is lower cost than the Comfort Suites, but you get what you pay for...

Things I prefer are:
            1) CLEAN ROOMS
            2) More amenities and nicer facilities
            3) CLEAN ROOMS
            4) Closer to the track and Manor House (for early registration)
            5) Parking away from the street
            6) Better breakfast
            7) CLEAN ROOMS

sigpic
            2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
            Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Don't forget about the CLEAN ROOMS
              They also have a fridge, microwave and sofa bed. And clean rooms.

Comment

Thanks for the explanation Shawn. I think I got it.

I just love the Clarion because I can walk home drunk from Bennigans. And some of us ate at Los Cucos (which is right next to Bennigans) and then shot pool. All of that is right next to the Clarion.

I guess I never got a really dirty room yet

Comment

I guess that explains your tendancy to have an off road excursion on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post
                    I guess that explains your tendancy to have an off road excursion on Sunday
                    Dayummm!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about Andy ................

Comment

I guess I never got a really dirty room yet
                        Its not the dirt you can see that will get you. It's the little things that live in it...

sigpic

Comment

I don't know what you're talking about Andy ................
                          Turn 2

Comment

That was a joke

If you look at the smiley list, mine was a rally smiley

Comment

s2kmugen is registered

we'll see if john doesn't find another "wedding" as an excuse to back out

Comment

Comment

It seems like I stay at the Clarion twice a month and haven't had any issues. Can't beat the price.. There is a great restaurant behind the hotel called Margarita Rocks. $2 margarita Friday/Saturday night plus great food and big TV's.

What are the room rates for Comfort Suites?

Comment

AC

Don't forget that Los Cucos is right there too. I love that place here in Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderxvpbiking View Post
                                      It seems like I stay at the Clarion twice a month and haven't had any issues. Can't beat the price.. There is a great restaurant behind the hotel called Margarita Rocks. $2 margarita Friday/Saturday night plus great food and big TV's.

What are the room rates for Comfort Suites?

Ditto, I've stayed there probably 8 times and never had a problem. And, I'm a clean freak!

My car should be ready. Add me to the list.

And, Double Dave's is across the street when you are too tired to go out.

Comment

Registered. Will make hotel reservations soon. Andy, I'm interested in the Comfort Suites discount rate; any more information on that?

I don't like Clarion or Manure House, but I stay in them regardless. If I feel especially flush, I'll stay at the Courtyard Marriott, but I'll try the Comfort Suites if it's nicer than the Clarion.

Comment

Working...
                                        X