(Lone Star) - DE March 1st - 2nd TWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by karno View Post
    Most likely not.. They have big ego! But do I care? Nope! I had fun and that's that Beside I rather be with my S2K buddies
    Next time bring the S2000T!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
      Next time bring the S2000T!
      Oh hell yeah!

Comment

• What a great event. As ever the S was well represented. Congrats to Karno for your move to solo - I'm glad you are sticking with your friends and not your car club. I saw you on track and saw how much quicker you were than others. Be cautious not to force the pass - pm me if you want more insight

I rode with 3 of you this weekend:
        Hastarock - fast and very controlled - nice driving David. You could outrun most of the red run group.
        Sue - 2 great sessions. Believe in the car and build confidence in yourself. You are a great driver and should continue.
        Chris - big improvements from the last event. Much more commited.

But all the esses made us look good. Thanks Chris, Sean and Jenny for organizing the shirts. I will wear it some other time

Comment

• I had a great week end with you guys! Nick, enjoyed it too. Thanks, Coop, for taking him on a fast ride. Made him want to come back next time. I enjoyed meeting and talking with some of you that I didn't know before. Lonestar is such a great group of folks. Every time I go I am more convinced about what a f i n e machine our car is -- even if Rick does makes fun of our lack of torque :LOL: Steve Hill and Rick are great. I always learn something important in the classes. My tires will be toast by June, so I'm gong to have to decide whether to stick to the OEM RE050s (which I really like a lot) or order a set of RE01Rs. I'm still a ways off from wanting to get R compounds, if ever. I do think I'll put 255s on the rear, though. About the CR wing -- I really like the way it makes the car feel on the track.
          Last edited by S1997; 03-03-2008, 12:04 PM. Reason: add stuff

Comment

• The weekend was a ball. I especially enjoyed Outback and the friendly banter. I felt i wasn't at my best at all. Maybe a remnant of my last event. I hope I can get past it.

As soon as I can get it edited I'll post video of my spin on 11. As Coop, who was behind me with Rocketman, said I was too wide right and got into the marbles. On the video you'll see why I got too wide right and both AC and Coop will wag their fingers and say I taught you better. It may make a good instructional video of what not to do on the Carousel.

Everyone will get a good laugh and lesson.

Comment

• Originally posted by David W View Post
              The weekend was a ball. I especially enjoyed Outback and the friendly banter.
              I heard that it was fun. Did Harley get some new new friends

Comment

• Originally posted by ajay View Post
                I heard that it was fun. Did Harley get some new new friends

That is definitely on my list of things to do!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, thank you very much for the ride. I am looking very forward to learning to track my car. I had great time and enjoyed getting to know everybody. I will see you all at the track soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harley's S2K View Post
                  That is definitely on my list of things to do!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, thank you very much for the ride. I am looking very forward to learning to track my car. I had great time and enjoyed getting to know everybody. I will see you all at the track soon.
                  You are very welcome. One more on the track crack pipe

Comment

• Originally posted by ajay View Post
                    You are very welcome. One more on the track crack pipe
                    Thanks. All I need is one more expensive hobby!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Harley's S2K View Post
                      Thanks. All I need is one more expensive hobby!!!!!!!!!!
                      Harley, Are you referring to your lovely child bride as expensive?

Comment

• Originally posted by David W View Post
                        Harley, Are you referring to your lovely child bride as expensive?
                        She is definitely one of my expensive hobbies. The only problem with her is everytime I get a raise at work, she cost me more.

Comment

• My expensive child bride wants to thank Coop for taking her for a ride and Sean for letting her take it in his car.

Comment

• well you are both welcome and thanks for providing the entertainment at dinner Saturday night :LOL:
                            Coop
                            Life Member 57
                            KE0BND
                            What other people think of me, is none of my business
                            It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

Working...
                            X