TWS MSC April 26 & 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWS MSC April 26 & 27

A few of us will be out of town in June, so who would be up for a weekend at TWS
    Coop
    Life Member 57
    KE0BND
    What other people think of me, is none of my business
    It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

That weekend looks open right now.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

I would like to go.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
      Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
      Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

This one is dependent on finances. If I can make it work, I'll be there. Gotta replace my garbage tires.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
        2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
        Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

I have to sit down and work out a schedule with Tina as I have some business travel coming up.

Comment

Hmmm.. I'll go..

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

If I can get Misty to let me do saturday only I'm in. I need some seat time when the track isn't so crowded. However if the combine Yellow and Red I'm going back to Blue. I'm not ready to practice what i need to practice with some Red driver crawling up my tailpipe.

Comment

ooo...MSC.

If the F3 is ready (ie. Hans), I'll go. Will likely demote myself to blue or even green to learn the car slowly and carefully if MSC allows the car on the track.

If not, my S2k should be ready for backup

Comment

Originally posted by medicalstudent View Post
                    If the F3 is ready (ie. Hans), I'll go. Will likely demote myself to blue or even green to learn the car slowly and carefully if MSC allows the car on the track.
                    Do you even know if it runs?

sigpic
                    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                      Do you even know if it runs?
                      Not yet. The owners say it's race-ready. B/c of the Atlantic voyage, would probably feel better to get all the fluids changed before I start it up (unless Curt's already fired it up - heck I don't know if it's still stuck on the trailer ).

Comment

Not yet. The owners say it's race-ready. B/c of the Atlantic voyage, would probably feel better to get all the fluids changed before I start it up (unless Curt's already fired it up - heck I don't know if it's still stuck on the trailer ).
                        We should have a F3 wake-up party when it's ready to fire up! I know how to use a fire extinguisher....

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                          We should have a F3 wake-up party when it's ready to fire up! I know how to use a fire extinguisher....
                          I think it came with one (not sure where it is though )

Yes, party sounds good!

Comment

Originally posted by David W View Post
                            If I can get Misty to let me do saturday only I'm in. I need some seat time when the track isn't so crowded. However if the combine Yellow and Red I'm going back to Blue. I'm not ready to practice what i need to practice with some Red driver crawling up my tailpipe.
                            Getting into MSC for one day is never a problem

Will likely demote myself to blue or even green to learn the car slowly and carefully if MSC allows the car on the track.
                            I'm not sure that slowly will be an option

Originally posted by Harley's S2K View Post
                            Count me in!
                            Harley - word of warning. MSC (Motorsports Club) is run by TWS track. It is not as Noob friendly as The Driver's Edge.From an instruction point of view, it is not lacking as the instructors are the same people that run PCA (Porsche Club) and TDE... The classroom is where things are lacking. I just wanted to let you know. If you need more info, call Coop or me. I think that within our group, you will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by David W View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post

ooo...Seeing how I always bail out early, one-day option sounds good

HEheh....that's what the owners tell me too . Actually, the car does not like being in 1st gear or driven around the paddocks. Hope I'm not in over my head on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post

Harley - word of warning. MSC (Motorsports Club) is run by TWS track. It is not as Noob friendly as The Driver's Edge.From an instruction point of view, it is not lacking as the instructors are the same people that run PCA (Porsche Club) and TDE... The classroom is where things are lacking. I just wanted to let you know. If you need more info, call Coop or me. I think that within our group, you will be fine.
                                  Andy,

Thanks for the word of warning. I do appreciate all the help you guys offer. I will be in touch.

Comment

I'm a negative on this one... Austin drive is the week before!

Comment

Originally posted by ninja View Post
                                      I'm a negative on this one... Austin drive is the week before!
                                      awesome, more fun filled events to fill the month!

Comment

I may need tires as well I do not know how to sign up for these events. I am a maybe I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                        X