No announcement yet.

TWS MSC April 26 & 27

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iagot my room for Sat....... the highly........used....Mannor house!!!!!!!!
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

Coop, Andy, AC. If any of you are available I would like you to help me if you have time. I would love it if you could either give me a ride or instruct me. Thanks.
      2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
        Matt, you are in for a real treat, but don't eat before your ride with Andy...
        Or drink a full bottle of Gatorade. (I speak from experience. )

Seriously, you'll enjoy the ride! It will either make you want to get out there yourself or scare the pants off of you. (Most likely you'll want to get out there.)

I'm planning on going back in either October or November.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
          Coop, Andy, AC. If any of you are available I would like you to help me if you have time. I would love it if you could either give me a ride or instruct me. Thanks.
          Touch base with me Saturday morning so we can go over what you want to work on. Thx

Comment

Looks like garage assignments are really scattered this time.

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
              I'll collaborate with AC to make sure we completely screw you up

Comment

I knew it!

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
                2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post
                  I'll collaborate with AC to make sure we completely screw you up
                  Thanks,

If we are CCW its 6 and 8,9. If its CW is 15,14,13. In general I need help to work on smoothness. I also like to take rides with better drivers because it helps me gett the right feel in the corners. I am also running R compoud tires and may need some guidance on changes in my line. Also expect some rain this weekend and would like to get some guidance on a rain line.

See you Sat.

Comment

I decided to take the trailer and tires - I'll do a couple of runs. I want to make myself available as much as I can to you guys on Sat...

Comment

looks like it could rain this weekend, talk about getting smooth
                      Coop
                      Life Member 57
                      KE0BND
                      What other people think of me, is none of my business
                      It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

See you tomorrow morning.

Comment

il be there tomorrow to show off my new top

Comment

I will not be there. I am taking the weekend to work on my track car

Comment

Originally posted by Stratocaster View Post
                              I will not be there. I am taking the weekend to work on my track car
                              You think you might have 5 min to put that short shifter in my car.

'06 Laguna Blue - Sold

Comment

Yes

Comment

Other than Coop's drama, how did the weekend go?

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

I had a great weekend. Highlights included Hastarock going to the next higher run group, Matt running his M5 and lots of good tack time. We had a great dinner Sat Night. Low lights were Coops car blowing and engine, a BMW that went into the wall at the top of the track nose first out of 14 and a Sentra SER rolling. No one was seriously hurt.

Thanks for the instruction from AC and Andy, I picked up some good ideas form both of you and it helped me take a few more strps forward.

Comment

I was only there Saturday, but it was a good day. Jon (s2kmugen) brought his ggorgeous car out to play. Unfortunately he fought rubbing issues all day and did not get any action. I felt really bad for him. If you get a chance to see this car, you should. Amazing!

The usual suspects were there having fun and making a mockery of the high HP cars. Rain held off and it was a fun day.

I rode with speedracer and David W - both great drivers that are steadily mastering the art of driving the S fast.

Hastarock and S1997 looked like they were having a blast out there too plus a few other.

It was nice to see Coop in such high spirits, given his misfortune. He just continued on with his students and worked out the details of the car in the breaks. The takes great character.

Comment

Working...
                                      X