Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Lone Star) March TWS video

Post 'em up here!
    Last edited by Rocketman; 03-02-2008, 11:40 PM.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Here are my videos of my drives from the second day running blue group solo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHfoYSSeueo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAkcNLR2Veo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gxhf9wnHe5o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sx2BXJh9Sc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flSDwtt6WIs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT-iEJzD4sU

http://s242.photobucket.com/albums/f.../TWS%203-1-08/
    Last edited by karno; 03-04-2008, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Nice vids Karno! How fast are you going at the end of the straight?

sigpic
      2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
      Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
        Nice vids Karno! How fast are you going at the end of the straight?
        130 mph top! But average about 120...

Comment

Wait till we go clockwise in June. You'll probably get to 150.

sigpic

Comment

I was told, but that would be so freaking hairy!!!! I can't deal with 130 as it is already... Ya'll crazy!

Comment

Originally posted by karno View Post
              I was told, but that would be so freaking hairy!!!! I can't deal with 130 as it is already... Ya'll crazy!
              Dude, you're the one who bought the Porsche.

sigpic

Comment

Dude, you're the one who bought the Porsche.
                About that, I got quized by Jason and Bruce about this car being my next purchase; but Tom got the F3
                I did look it up on eBay just to tell you the truth

Comment

About that, I got quized by Jason and Bruce about this car being my next purchase; but Tom got the F3
                  I did look it up on eBay just to tell you the truth

You get it and I'll be your best friend.

sigpic

Comment

I wonder where David and David are...

sigpic

Comment

Dunno, must be in recovery!

Comment

Keep the vids coming. Hart already has the Blue, Green, and Yellow run group photos up.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman
                          You guys ARE crazy. Apparently (according to the CTS-V driver behind me) 110 was more than I could handle. When are those pink LoneStar logos coming in, Coop?
                          Last edited by Geo02s2k; 03-04-2008, 01:11 AM.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

I'm not that crazy, yet! hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post
                              You guys ARE crazy. Apparently (according to the CTS-V driver behind me) 110 was more than I could handle. When are those pink LoneStar logos coming in, Coop?
                              I have a pink track time performance logo

Comment

You guys ARE crazy. Apparently (according to the CTS-V driver behind me) 110 was more than I could handle.
                                Speed increase with being smoother and from more time on the track, until you get to the point that it is all the car can do. About 120-125 is the best you will see in a non FI S2000 on the front straight this way. But over all speed around the track gets faster as you start hitting the corners right every time and carrying the speed in the corners.

When are those pink LoneStar logos coming in, Coop?
                                Should we do little pink "Lone Star" stickers for those that spin and go off the track?
                                Last edited by Coop; 03-04-2008, 11:46 AM.
                                Coop
                                Life Member 57
                                KE0BND
                                What other people think of me, is none of my business
                                It's Five O' Clock Somewhere

Become an S2KCA member, tell them Coop sent you

Comment

I remember track days..
                                  Thanks,
                                  Joe

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
                                    Should we do little pink "Lone Star" stickers for those that spin and go off the track?
                                    That'd be fine............since I never actually left the track.

Comment

Originally posted by Coop View Post
                                      One for each spin?

Comment

I am interested to see David's video of me when he was following. Also to see what he caught when the two of us went sliding through 1&2.

Comment

Working...
                                        X