Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tws-msc April 6

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tws-msc April 6

    Motorsports club at TWS is holding a 1 day only(Sunday) event on april 6th. A couple of us are thinking about going. Anyone else attending?
    sigpic

  • #2
    It is the weekend after Eagles Canyon. So count me out.

    Comment


    • #3
      I'll go if the wife says okay

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by David W View Post
        I'll go if the wife says okay
        Yo David, ask her if I can go too!
        hasta

        Comment


        • #5
          less than 20 people are signed up for this event=should be a lot of track time

          The new site is a big improvement.... http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            How much is this event?

            Comment


            • #7
              I'm in!

              Hasta I asked my wife and she said yes you can go. Just give Hastaroll the checkbook and send her to Chic Warehouse Saturday.


              You are too fast anyway. I need someone to chase that can push/pull me to a higher level not ruin off and leaver me.

              The again AC says I've pushed these tires to their limit. Wish I could wear the @#%& things out.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by David W View Post
                I'm in!

                Hasta I asked my wife and she said yes you can go. Just give Hastaroll the checkbook and send her to Chic Warehouse Saturday.


                You are too fast anyway. I need someone to chase that can push/pull me to a higher level not ruin off and leaver me.

                The again AC says I've pushed these tires to their limit. Wish I could wear the @#%& things out.
                There are better ways to wear out your tires than by sliding around on them...

                I know this. I've found myself facing the wrong way 4 times so far...

                "It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain


                sigpic
                2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by ChrisS02 View Post
                  How much is this event?
                  http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/in...school#pricing

                  $175
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I will be in attendance....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Great new website for MSC
                      Ima try to go to this one if i can score some brake pads before then
                      hasta

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by spiderxvpbiking View Post
                        I will be in attendance....
                        Yeah!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Hastarock View Post
                          Great new website for MSC
                          Ima try to go to this one if i can score some brake pads before then


                          I have some barely used Cobalt Racing pads
                          CRB.GTS.D536
                          CRB.XR2.D828

                          Which you may use (borrow) or buy cheap if you want. Just be there!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Cmon Hasta... DavidW will be there..

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by spiderxvpbiking View Post
                              I will be in attendance....

                              Really...

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                OOOh Nooo -- Hastaroll wants to do a bluebonnet tour next weekend
                                hasta

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Originally posted by Hastarock View Post
                                  OOOh Nooo -- Hastaroll wants to do a bluebonnet tour next weekend
                                  No worries dude. There's plenty of pretty flowers for her to look at in College Station.


                                  "It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain


                                  sigpic
                                  2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                                  Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    hasta

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Originally posted by ajay View Post
                                      Really...
                                      The more the merrier....

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                                        No worries dude. There's plenty of pretty flowers for her to look at in College Station.

                                        Just make sure she drives your tires to the track first...

                                        Comment

                                        Working...
                                        X