Tws-msc April 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tomorrow

Come on up. I just got the list and there are only 28 cars registered and I'm on the list twice.

Comment

Originally posted by David W View Post
      Come on up. I just got the list and there are only 28 cars registered and I'm on the list twice.
      Does that mean you get to run in 2 different groups?
      hasta

Comment

Well, how was it, guys?
        hasta

Comment

It was a great event with a surprise member I haven't seen in a while (Stratacoaster). Since there were only 25-30 people in attendance. We took a vote and agreed on 8 x 30 min sessions. We ran an advance group and lower group. There was more track time then you could shake a stick at.

The track was in great shape with lots of grip. Blackflag, Jeff and DavidW looked great out there. I am happy to say we did not have one S go off track. Everyone seemed to be focused on being smooth and consistent.

Comment

Sounds like a great day. You had perfect weather. I hope to make it at the end of the month.
            2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
            Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
            Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Comment

I have some barely used Cobalt Racing pads
              CRB.GTS.D536
              CRB.XR2.D828

Which you may use (borrow) or buy cheap if you want. Just be there!!!!!
              If your looking to sell these pads and hastarock does not want em i'd be interested in buying them.
              sigpic

Comment

8 x 30 min sessions?

That's a bargain and then some

Comment

Amazing day

It was an amazing day. There was Stratocaster (and the pretty casterettes), AC, Blacfkflag, Karno, Girlracer and more i didn't mention. They broke it up Blue and the Yellow plus White plus Instructors. So several of us including some fast 911 turbos, and Cayman S, I had lunch with them and they are great guys, chose to stay back in Blue because we didn't want to be out there with instructor's up our tailpipes. One of our buddies who used to come in his family WRX bought a Honda like ACs with a prelude engine special suspension full roll cage and that was one fast little Honda.

That was an amazingly fast Blue group.

I got to play a little follow the Strato, Get that damn Corvette out of the way (Video to follow) and AC was kind enough to let me follow to see his lines.

It was 30 minutes on 30 minutes off. I left early exhausted and had but 139 actual track miles on. Today my arms and hips are sore. That's a gruelling day. Everyone made it the best ever track day.

Comment

Originally posted by blackflag View Post
                    If your looking to sell these pads and hastarock does not want em i'd be interested in buying them.
                    Not anxious but will sell. Should have shown them to you Sunday. Are you going SApril 26 and 27?

Comment

Sounds like great fun guys. It was perfect weather and great value. I am envious.

Comment

Originally posted by blackflag View Post
                        You go boy -- I got some other ones
                        hasta

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post
                          Sounds like great fun guys. It was perfect weather and great value. I am envious.
                          Dit . . . toe
                          hasta

Comment

It was an amazing day. There was Stratocaster (and the pretty casterettes), AC, Blacfkflag, Karno, Girlracer and more i didn't mention. They broke it up Blue and the Yellow plus White plus Instructors. So several of us including some fast 911 turbos, and Cayman S, I had lunch with them and they are great guys, chose to stay back in Blue because we didn't want to be out there with instructor's up our tailpipes. One of our buddies who used to come in his family WRX bought a Honda like ACs with a prelude engine special suspension full roll cage and that was one fast little Honda.

That was an amazingly fast Blue group.

I got to play a little follow the Strato, Get that damn Corvette out of the way (Video to follow) and AC was kind enough to let me follow to see his lines.

It was 30 minutes on 30 minutes off. I left early exhausted and had but 139 actual track miles on. Today my arms and hips are sore. That's a gruelling day. Everyone made it the best ever track day.
                            GREAT seeing everyone, and nice playing together, you guys were looking good out there David is right about that C6 that refused to give point-bys, creating long trains and hammering it down the front straight..so after he held Jeff up for 5 laps...I finally decided to take Jeff's point-by and see if a bright yellow MazDUH on his butt could get his attention and his arm out the window...it worked Got it on video, it's hysterical.

Comment

Thanks Vivian for giving my friend's gf a ride.

I will see the rest of ya at the end of this month.

Comment

Originally posted by Girlracer View Post
                                GREAT seeing everyone, and nice playing together, you guys were looking good out there David is right about that C6 that refused to give point-bys, creating long trains and hammering it down the front straight..so after he held Jeff up for 5 laps...I finally decided to take Jeff's point-by and see if a bright yellow MazDUH on his butt could get his attention and his arm out the window...it worked Got it on video, it's hysterical.

So where is the video. I wanna see what I missed. Im starting to think that I should have gone.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisS02 View Post
                                  So where is the video. I wanna see what I missed. Im starting to think that I should have gone.
                                  I have a friend working on the video...and YES, you SHOULD have gone

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_337 View Post
                                    Thanks Vivian for giving my friend's gf a ride.

I will see the rest of ya at the end of this month.
                                    Hi Matt, it was nice meeting you...and no problem with the ride, we had fun...and even followed her bf (in a very cool NSX) for awhile so she could see what this addiction was all about

Comment

So uh.. Hows that video coming?

Comment

Working...
                                      X