Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Lone Star) The Driver's Edge at TWS Oct 4th & 5th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Lone Star) The Driver's Edge at TWS Oct 4th & 5th!

Believe it or not, it will start to cool off in H-town one of these days, and fall track season will be upon us. If you want to take advantage of one of the best HPDEs in the area, sign up now for The Drivers Edge at Texas World Speedway in October. Let's fill up the garage!

UPDATE: The event is now 80% full. Don't wait until the last minute to register. Remember Green and Blue fill up VERY early.

http://www.thedriversedge.net/02_tracks.htm

Don't forget to add S2KCA in the club affiliation section. The track comittee will work with Rick to get group discounts applied if we get enough numbers.

Hotel: Comfort Suites Aggieland (Phone #: 979-680-9000) - Group price is $99/night. Make sure you tell them you are with S2KCA. It is a brand new, very clean, and very hospitable place to stay. Breakfast is better than average. Check the online rate with AAA prior to booking - it may be slightly cheaper.

Saturday Dinner: Will be determined - maybe Outback

Weather: http://weather.msn.com/tenday.aspx?w...ns=wc:USTX0270

Who's In:

1. Rocketman
    2. Slambo
    3. Karno
    4. Ajay
    5. Harley's S2K
    6. ChrisS02
    7. S1997
    8. JonBoy
    9. Geo02s2k
    10. Hastarock
    11. Edison_GTI
    12. Wolfenstein
    13. JustinC
    14. speedracer
    15. DDSracer (Sunday)
    Last edited by Rocketman; 10-03-2008, 12:04 AM.

"It's rocket science but it's well understood rocket science." - Naveen Jain

sigpic
    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

I signed up the day after H2R

I do have a question does the $295 you pay just cover one day or is that for both the 4th and 5th?

Back Home

Comment

in

Comment

Signed up already with pit..

Comment

Originally posted by Slambo View Post

I do have a question does the $295 you pay just cover one day or is that for both the 4th and 5th?
          That's for both days.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Good to know thats pretty kewl.

Back Home

Comment

Originally posted by Slambo View Post

That is for both Sat and Sun

Comment

will it be CW or CCW?

'65 Honda S600
                '02 Honda Mugen S2000
                '10 BMW E90 M3
                '15 Mini Cooper

Comment

Just signed up !!!!

Looking at my calendar, that's the only event in November

Comment

Originally posted by edison_GTI View Post
                    Just signed up !!!!

Looking at my calendar, that's the only event in November
                    This is for the October event. I have not posted the November one yet.

List updated. I have a call in to Rick about CW vs CCW. I'll let y'all know what he says.

sigpic
                    2005 S2000 Silverstone Metallic - Fujita F5, ACT HDSS clutch, Work Emotion XD-9, Cobalt XR3 brake pads, Russell SS brake lines,
                    Mugen reservoir socks, Modifry glove box organizer, factory headrest speakers, factory Ti shift knob, S2KCA logo throughout

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                      This is for the October event. I have not posted the November one yet.

List updated. I have a call in to Rick about CW vs CCW. I'll let y'all know what he says.
                      I signed up for the November.

Comment

Already signed up with pit.

Comment

Shawn, please take me out of the list. I might sign up latter on for October. I already have a weekend credit with PCA for October and I'll be doing the work/drive with MSC also that month.

Comment

Man I wish I can go. i dont want to risk any damage 1 week before my last show in Dallas

Comment

Count me in

Comment

Originally posted by edison_GTI View Post
                                Shawn, please take me out of the list. I might sign up latter on for October. I already have a weekend credit with PCA for October and I'll be doing the work/drive with MSC also that month.
                                Will so Edison. I hope you can make it, but if not, I'll see you in November!

Originally posted by ajay View Post
                                Count me in
                                Sweet!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I blocked off 15 rooms at the Comfort Suites for $99 per night. That is the best rate they would give me. AAA or AARP (Harley ) might have a better rate, so check those too.

sigpic

Comment

Im registered

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketman View Post
                                      I blocked off 15 rooms at the Comfort Suites for $99 per night. That is the best rate they would give me. AAA or AARP (Harley ) might have a better rate, so check those too.
                                      Man, you hurt my feeling.....my one and only feeling!!!

Oh well, I'm over it.

BTW, not a bad idea to check to see which give me the best price. There are some advantages to being old though not many.

Comment

Oh man, that's my birthday (5th). Maybe I can arrange for a fairly hefty birthday present for myself.

Comment

Working...
                                        X