Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Lone Star) The Driver's Edge at TWS Oct 4th & 5th!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hastarock View Post
    C'mon Harleeee. Those were dam good moves he had -- great air time
    You know, that is true. He did have great air time and I will have to give that to Karno. As out of shape as I am in now I would have pulled a muscle for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hastarock View Post
      C'mon Harleeee. Those were dam good moves he had -- great air time
      Plus, look at the slope of the track where he was doing it. It's a wonder he didn't lose his footing and roll all the way to the infield.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

• Originally posted by Harley's S2K View Post
        You know, that is true. He did have great air time and I will have to give that to Karno. As out of shape as I am in now I would have pulled a muscle for sure.
        Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post
        Plus, look at the slope of the track where he was doing it. It's a wonder he didn't lose his footing and roll all the way to the infield.
        It called the leap of faith, and it has been my signature move, lots of practice.. Did sunshine capture that on jpeg? Also, did you see my Captain Morgan's pose?

Comment

• Originally posted by karno View Post
          It called the leap of faith, and it has been my signature move, lots of practice.. Did sunshine capture that on jpeg? Also, did you see my Captain Morgan's pose?
          I missed your Captain Morgan's pose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harley's S2K View Post
            I missed your Captain Morgan's pose.
            Might better save that one for November
            hasta

Comment

Working...
            X