X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets talk meeting up before hand

Hey all

So who is going.

I am already signed up for Gratten on sat and G-man on sunday. I will drive down from GB on Friday and meet whomever
    friday afternoon for the drive over there.

So, who when and where.
    All I know for sure is Harry and Brad going. What about Urmil and Jeff?
    I figure we would stay at S. Havens guesthouse friday night and get up early for Gratten then come back sat for sundays event. I haven't reserved a room yet. I have a friend coming down with me. Not a girl though, still dry in that area. I am waiting for my mail order girl to arrive. I believe she's stuck in customs somewhere.

I will be trailoring again. So I have some room if someone needs it.

I'd like to get together friday around 4-5 for the drive over. But I am open.

What'll think?

Keith

I'm going and trailoring from the Northen suburbs.

The way to go is down 294. Trust me.

So, we could meet somewhere around here for dinner and then hit the road? I agree on just staying at the Guesthouse friday and Saturday night.
    Deleted signature for the safety of my cars.....

Please note that my posts are not personal attacks - they are my observations/opinions - your opinions may vary.

Comment

I think that I'll be there (like 100%). So, I'm in for Friday night. I'll be staying at South Haven because SpeedTrial is having a lapping day there on Saturday that I'll attend before my event.

Comment

I'm planning on going to the SpeedTrail event on Sat. I'm not sure if I'll be going down on Fri night or Sat morning.

Right now, I am trying to convince my parents to come out. Not just to watch, though. But to also drive. :LOL: My mom will co-drive the BMW with me and my dad wants to drive his Corvette.

I think the more formalized way that Speedtrial does instruction will be more helpful to my parents which is why I'm running on Sat. I also said I would help Brian out as an instructor before I knew Harry was sponsoring an event.

Comment

Working...
        X