This Year's Shirt - Pics!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Year's Shirt - Pics!

I have always been proud of the shirts that we have for all our major events. This year's Laguna shirt is no exception. It's basically the same design as last year's w/ the necessary changes for the date and the addition of the Track Masters stuff. This year, however, we're going with a gold shirt, instead of white. Our folks in CA tell us they will be striking and the contrast provided I think will look very sharp. Here are the images on the gold background to simulate the look of the shirt.

And as usual, I had an extra amount made for folks who want to buy one and I'll use some of them for promotion and giveaways, etc...

Here are the images:

The left front chest pocket area (but there is no pocket):

The back:

"Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
    --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Gold shirt??
    Deleted signature for the safety of my cars.....

Please note that my posts are not personal attacks - they are my observations/opinions - your opinions may vary.

Comment

Yes, gold.

Comment

Your in the Golden State....makes sense Looks good.

Comment

We had a red car on the shirt last year. It's time for a black one Looks great, I will wear it proudly.

Comment

Where's my shirt?

Comment

Originally posted by rstark
              Where's my shirt?
              I'm thinking it's somewhere in California...but, uhhh, yer in Hawaii.

What's wrong with this picture?!

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Stevens
                I'm thinking it's somewhere in California...but, uhhh, yer in Hawaii.

What's wrong with this picture?!

This is discrimination!!! Yeah, so I live 2500 miles away from the mainland in the middle of the ocean. Unable to attend such great events. Where's the love?

Comment

I live in the middle of a cornfield... no love here, either!

Great looking shirt.

S2KCA - The S2000 Club of America

Comment

Originally posted by rstark
                    This is discrimination!!! Yeah, so I live 2500 miles away from the mainland in the middle of the ocean. Unable to attend such great events. Where's the love?
                    Speaking thereof, I saw *one* (in numbers: 1) S2000 while I was on Big Island for the last week. Somewhat disappointing, really.
                    "Blue Oh-Two" (#424)
                    Rick's header, Hondata gasket, Mugen thermostat/fan switch, Mugen radiator cap, Aussie mirror, Lucid's rear speakers, Alpine CDA-7893R & KCE-865B, Muz's saddlebag, Windscreen Light, Modifry's glove box organizer and lots of Zaino!

Comment

As planned, I have quite a few leftover...don't know how many exactly, but there is plenty to give out as prizes, etc. I'll even send one to you, Rick... Indiandi has sent them back from CA...should be here early next week.

They came out very nice. The gold is on the dark side...it's very distinct and cool. Me likey. I was getting bored with the white shirts. We will shaking up the colors for future shirts, as well.

:thumbu:

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X