Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want to see the Laguna Seca shirt for this year's event?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to see the Laguna Seca shirt for this year's event?

Yep, I bet you do...!

We have finally arrived at the final design and boy, it looks great...! Very classy and incorporates a very famous aspect of the track on the back...

I had a bunch of extras printed, so they will be available for purchase and I'm sure I'll be using them in promotions to join the club, as well. Very nicely done shirt...I couldn't be happier.

Big thanks go to Hrant of the NSXCA and the guys at NCRC for their input...

This event is going to be AWESOME...I can barely contain myself!

:biglaugh: :biglaugh:
    "Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
    --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Are you going to hook up us East Coast boys that can't get out to Laguna Seca?? How about a Summit Point event next year??

-YS

Comment

Yellow Streak - feel free to plan the event. That's what the club is here for - for you to use it's benefits, etc.
      Deleted signature for the safety of my cars.....

Please note that my posts are not personal attacks - they are my observations/opinions - your opinions may vary.

Comment

Re: Want to the Laguna Seca shirt for this year's event?

Originally posted by Greg Stevens
        Yep, I bet you do...!

We have finally arrived at the final design and boy, it looks great...! Very classy and incorporates a very famous aspect of the track on the back...
        Please hold one in XL for me... that split second of blue sky at turn-in heading for the corkscrew definitely brings back memories.

Hrant and the folks do a nice job

Comment

Originally posted by meat
          Yellow Streak - feel free to plan the event. That's what the club is here for - for you to use it's benefits, etc.
          I would be happy to. I'll have to get with Greg about how to do that since I have never tried to setup a track event before.

If I get it setup, you gonna come out??

-YS

Comment

Talk to hecash - he just hosted a great event at Gingerman in MI. He may be willing to lend a hand depending where you want to have the event.

Once you do your first event - I think they get much easier.

I'm tight on vacation days every year so it depends how far the event is from me. Distances also make the trip expensive for me since I get 8-9mpg towing. Remember, I'm in Chicago.

Please note that my posts are not personal attacks - they are my observations/opinions - your opinions may vary.

Comment

Originally posted by meat
              Talk to hecash - he just hosted a great event at Gingerman in MI. He may be willing to lend a hand depending where you want to have the event.

Once you do your first event - I think they get much easier.

I'm tight on vacation days every year so it depends how far the event is from me. Distances also make the trip expensive for me since I get 8-9mpg towing. Remember, I'm in Chicago.
              I'll ask Harry about it....I'm his buddy

I can imagine that the big block sucks down some fuel. I get about 16 MPG in my PowerStroke. If only diesel hadn't gone up so much in price

-YS

Comment

I need a refinery in the bed of the truck - there might be room....

Diesels are good, but I think diesel fuel cost more than gas now (go figure that out). So, weigh that against the higher cost of the truck and I think I'm ahead. Although the diesel may last longer than my gasser.

My truck is cool though - ask hecash.

Comment

I need a size large Laguna T shirt. Save one for me.

Jonathan
                  MY 00 #3510
                  ]Mugen Airbox, Headers, Exhaust, Pressure Plate,LSD, Radiator cap NZ dampers, Thermo SW seat track and Thermostat. Sampco intake pipe and radiator hoses, Swift sway bars, Stillen rotors, BBS JDM Forged Wheels.w/ Potensa Re=01R's Nextgear Intake manifold gasket, SPA gauges, Alpine IDA-X001, KCE-350Bt BT adapter, Focal 165-K2P 6.25" Speakers, Phoenix Gold ZX475Ti, Recaro Profi SPG w/Sparco 6 pt harness

[/COLOR]

Comment

YS...when I get back to Chicago, we can bang heads about having an event at Summit Point..there is a pretty wide variety of ways to handle such a thing, but it would be good to have something for you guys on the right side of the country.

I arrived in SF this afternoon after 4 hours of a SCREAMIN baby on the plane...man, I was inches away from a murderous rampage. But the weather looks great...everything is all set with the track and we are set for a great time on Sunday!

Woohoo!

"Live for yourself -- there's no one else more worth living for."
                    --Rush, 'Anthem' on Fly by Night - 1975

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Stevens
                      YS...when I get back to Chicago, we can bang heads about having an event at Summit Point..there is a pretty wide variety of ways to handle such a thing, but it would be good to have something for you guys on the right side of the country.

I arrived in SF this afternoon after 4 hours of a SCREAMIN baby on the plane...man, I was inches away from a murderous rampage. But the weather looks great...everything is all set with the track and we are set for a great time on Sunday!

Woohoo!

Excellent. Let me know when you get back - we'll hook it up

Please save me a shirt if you can...

-YS

Comment

Working...
                      X