Houston MSR November 5 and 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston MSR November 5 and 6

The drivers edge is hosting a track day at MSRH. I went last month and saw a nice group of s2000s
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

The track day is tomorrow. I am ready to go.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
      The track day is tomorrow. I am ready to go.
      Hope it goes well. Post pix.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------
      You get out of life what you put in it. That explains a lot of people.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Red car at track .

Comment

If I were to be truthful I would admit that a silver s2000 passed me during the first session…..

Comment

After further investigation. I discovered that the silver car was driven by one of our old members Andy. He is the top instructor here and I am not sure why he was running in our run group.

Comment

Later in the day I was enjoying some beautiful bonding time with my red race car . Then I saw it ….. a silver car in front of me. Nemesis! Turn after turn I gained on him until I filled his mirrors . He tried to resist but resistance was futile. He gave me the pass. I passed them on the back straight and then after a few turns he was no longer in sight.

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                  Later in the day I was enjoying some beautiful bonding time with my red race car . Then I saw it ….. a silver car in front of me. Nemesis! Turn after turn I gained on him until I filled his mirrors . He tried to resist but resistance was futile. He gave me the pass. I passed them on the back straight and then after a few turns he was no longer in sight.
                  Deftly executed.
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------
                  You get out of life what you put in it. That explains a lot of people.

Comment

We are back home safe. It was a great weekend.

Comment

I enjoyed my track days. It is an an expensive hobby but, I feel that compared to many other hobbies it is one than brings great joy.

Comment

I conducted additional research on being passed by a silver s2000 on track. As it turns out that Andy owns a beautiful red Acura NSX. Therefore he is really a red car driver trapped in a silver car. Long live NFR!

Comment

His S2000s have been white and silver, so the red NSX was clearly a lack of choice when he decided to purchase one.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

It was great fun to see Andy run in the instructors group with the s2000 he was laying down some smooth laps with amazing lap times.

Comment

I can only imagine what he could have done With a red s2000.

Comment

Working...
                              X