Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Houston Motor Sport Ranch March 12 & 13.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Motor Sport Ranch March 12 & 13.

I am signed up to go to MSRH with the Drivers edge. I am looking forward to another great event.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Looks like a nice cool weekend. Morning around 32. Afternoons in the 60s
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Red car at the track. Andy was there instructing but I was not able to catch him.

Comment

Let me change that. I will never be able to catch Andy . However I was not able talk to Andy in person.

Comment

Yeah. Andy is fast!

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Next track day is in May.

Comment

this is useful information

Comment

The new track day has its own post.

Comment

Originally posted by speedracer View Post
                    The new track day has its own post.
                    traci15ren is either a bot or someone with too much time on their hands. They posted something similar today on a UK football (soccer) forum on which their account was also just created. Considering location is listed as "NYC USA" on both forums, I'm thinking it's pretty suspect. So, yeah, spambot.

And same thing on an "Ohio Sportsman" forum.
                    -Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:
                    The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble. -Me

Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -Geri Weitzman

Life is far too short to spend it sitting around hoping fun things and Adventures will find you. Go look for them! Or better yet, create them yourself. If you don't, one day you'll wake up and find that the window of opportunity has passed and it's too late. -Also Me

Comment

Spambot is a new term for me. So now we have corona virus. Climate change, murder hornets and spam bots.

Comment

Anything else?

Comment

New stuff gets invented or identified every day. I don't think it's something anyone has ever been able to keep up with. For instance, back in the day, someone invented candles. One day, we had no candles. The next day... boom, we had candles. And things like atoms or gravity. One day no one knew this thing called gravity existed. Then some guy gets conked on the head with an apple and next thing you know, we've got fig newtons.

I know, right? Crazy how that happens.

-Roseanne

Miscellaneous Musings:
                          The most important lessons you need to know about life can be learned from a Weeble. -Me

Sometimes you gotta create what you want to be a part of. -Geri Weitzman

Life is far too short to spend it sitting around hoping fun things and Adventures will find you. Go look for them! Or better yet, create them yourself. If you don't, one day you'll wake up and find that the window of opportunity has passed and it's too late. -Also Me

Comment

But I do not like fig newtons and if I had more money I could bust into space and escape gravity .

Or I could buy twitter and post terrible things about grey cars all day long.

Comment

I do not like spam bots Sam I am

Comment

Track day this weekend.

Comment

I enjoyed my track weekend. The weather was warm. I saw two old friends from my early track days .
                                  Attached Files
                                  Last edited by speedracer; 05-16-2022, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Should probably tape over that gap between the headlight and the hood. Probably get you another 1/10 of a mph.

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

It’s funny you should mention it. The cool kids yank out the headlight assembly and rivet the headlight cover to the hood. So…. It is on the list of things to do.

Comment

Miata is not even close to an s2000. However they are super cheap to run at the track . I love being at the track. Driving as fast as I want to. Throwing the car into corners at insane speeds and hanging on to the edge as I slide out to the very edge of the track. Hunting down high horsepower cars and then having them give you a pass. It’s is all extremely addictive.

Comment

Working...
                                        X