Houston Motor Sport Ranch June 25 ~ 26 2022

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Motor Sport Ranch June 25 ~ 26 2022

Please join me at MSRH hosted by The Drivers Edge. I look forward to this event. I fully expect we will have a rare June cool front that will drop the temps into the mid 60’s.
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,
    Custom Brake Vents, Custom Mod to Stock Seat, Backyard Special Low Mount Seat
    Rail from Bulletproof Automotive Koyo Radiator, Oil Cooler

Going

1 Speedracer
    2000 NFR - Tein in car adjustable coilovers, 2.2 liter bottom end, Hardtop, K-Pro Custom Roll Bar,

Comment

That cold front thing is unbelievably positive thinking. Admirable! (Or delusional. Not sure which.)

02 Sebring Silver: Fujita F5 CAI, Modifry Dash Mounting Plate, XM Radio, Modifry Camera Mount, Keyhole Covers

Comment

Post over in the Lonestar forum. See if you get more traction over there!

Comment

Originally posted by Geo02s2k View Post
          That cold front thing is unbelievably positive thinking. Admirable! (Or delusional. Not sure which.)
          It could happen. We had a nice cool front this week. Temps in the 60s .

Comment

Originally posted by JoePhotographer View Post
            Post over in the Lonestar forum. See if you get more traction over there!
            I will mention it in the lLone Star chapter forum. I like posting in the track day forum because that is where the red car drivers hang out. Every once and awhile a sliver driver will get lost and end up there. Most of the time they scamper back to the primary silver car discussion about which trickle charger to use on their silver cars parked in the garage.

Comment

Working...
            X